Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Magic Touch by Dara England Review

Fairy godmother Ambrielle is having an off year. Placed on probation by the fairy council, she’s going to have to perform a miracle in twenty-four hours in order to stay in the godmothering game. Her assignment? To help a reluctant young bachelor woo back his ex-girlfriend while turning his failing career around. But with her stubborn charge fighting her at every turn and her godmother license on the line, is Ambrielle about to lose her first battle? One thing’s for sure, she’s not going to hang up her wand without a fight.


Review:




The first thing I noticed when I read this book was there is no romance involved. Once I realized that, I looked at the book a bit differently 

It took me about 20 minutes to read this. Great for the doctor's office. The story was cute, witty, and gave me a good chuckle. It is about a young man who's life is on the verge of failure until his fairy godmother shows up and helps him turn his life around in a matter of a day. It really made me realize that a few decisions can change your life for the better and that you should stop and evaluate where you are in your life to be sure that you are truly happy.

Great G-rated read I would recommend for any age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I've Read and Enjoyed!

Renegade
Nauti Boy
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story
Rescue Me
Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance
Long Hard Ride
Wild Card
Dangerous Games
Hidden Agendas
Killer Secrets
Maverick
Heat Seeker
Black Jack
Loving Lies
Cowgirl Up and Ride
Tied Up, Tied Down
Rough, Raw, and Ready
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet
Branded as Trouble
All Jacked Up


Leagh's favorite books »
}